Since you are no longer consuming raw mushroom spores, the digestion process is much smoother. Traditional mushroom spores have a natural defense mechanism, in order to not be eaten, that makes them quite uncomfortable to the stomach. Our product does a great job in alleviating that downside because it has been processed down to the point where there is virtually no more organic material. So the common “gut rot” is basically non-existant. Same thing with the muscle cramps/aches that are usually associated with mushroom consumption.
Our gummies provide a much more ‘controllable’ high, as the effects last roughly half as long as traditional mushrooms. Not to mention, you dont have to weigh the mushrooms to dose yourself, and the guessing game between caps and stems is no longer an issue.